Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Pillowcase Gallery

Today was a great day for sewing. Lots of sunshine through my window. Much better than yesterday when we awoke to a fresh coat of snow - the wet, heavy stuff. All morning long the lights were flickering off and on....then at 3 p.m. they went off for good. Luckily, we had just finished all the laundry. I was disappointed because I got the itch to sew some pillowcases. Then.....Frank to the rescue...he set me up with battery power and I was off and running(sewing). Amazingly, the power came back on at 5:30 p.m. and the sewing continued.  And here's what I've completed so far:

A pair of ballerina themed cases. I fell in love with this material when I saw it at the American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI September 2015.


This ballerina reminds me someone I know.......any guesses Becky? Rose?

For those football fans....made from left-overs from other projects.

These may be Christmas, or "Woodsy" themed....made from resale shop remnants.

And we can't forget the dog lovers! Also, resale shop remnants.

Butterfly Themed

Fun, quick, project!

No comments:

Post a Comment